| Pages: [1] |
1. True Liability (Short Story) - in DUST 514 Fiction [original thread]
I can't really give you advice. Your grammar is solid and stories interesting. Comments, however, I can do. I enjoy your stories would like to see more from you.
- by Athena Mirito - at 2013.08.03 12:22:00
|
2. The Intaki Mercenary - in DUST 514 Fiction [original thread]
Battle: the Beginning Dormid helped me out of the pod. We were already planetside, not too far from a mining facility. The battle was already starting, with explosions echoing in the background. GǣHowGÇÖs the ground?Gǥ Iridina asked. GǣDirt...
- by Athena Mirito - at 2013.08.02 02:23:00
|
3. The Intaki Mercenary - in DUST 514 Fiction [original thread]
Inhuman I was pacing around the ship when I passed by Marttel. GǣHold up,Gǥ he said. GǣIridina wants to talk to you.Gǥ GǣOkay,Gǥ I said. Marttel opened the door he was leaning on. When I walked through, he shut it. GǣHey there,Gǥ Iri...
- by Athena Mirito - at 2013.07.28 19:44:00
|
4. The Intaki Mercenary - in DUST 514 Fiction [original thread]
Joln GǣI think itGÇÖs here,Gǥ Livi said. Looking in the storeroom, I spotted a small crack in the wall. GǣIf I wasnGÇÖt looking for a secret room,Gǥ I said, sticking a knife into the crack, GǣIGÇÖd think this is just a crack in a broken ...
- by Athena Mirito - at 2013.07.26 18:36:00
|
5. The Intaki Mercenary - in DUST 514 Fiction [original thread]
False Security Rhythm heavy music greeted my ears. There were couples making out in the entry hall. Walking past them, and hearing more than a couple slaps as I past talking couples, I found the main room. A dance floor with flashing multicolo...
- by Athena Mirito - at 2013.07.26 04:03:00
|
6. The Intaki Mercenary - in DUST 514 Fiction [original thread]
Shore Leave The lights flashed on. GǣAll hands, prepare for boarding procedures,Gǥ Livi said over the intercoms. GǣAnd what are we doing, exactly?Gǥ I heard Marttel yell. GǣGetting ready for a night on the town,Gǥ Livi said. Looking t...
- by Athena Mirito - at 2013.07.26 04:01:00
|
7. The Intaki Mercenary - in DUST 514 Fiction [original thread]
Rivalries Marttel was slamming his fists into a punching bag when I entered the room. GǣReady?Gǥ he asked me. GǣYes,Gǥ I said. GǣStep into my office,Gǥ Marttel said with a smile. He stood in the center of a circle that was on the floor...
- by Athena Mirito - at 2013.07.25 03:49:00
|
8. The Intaki Mercenary - in DUST 514 Fiction [original thread]
History I was sitting on the bed, trying to remember where I was. The Calm Fire , Iridina's ship. My head was pounding. "Athena, you up?" Marttel asked from the other side of the door. "Yeah," I said. "Head down to the galley," Marttel said...
- by Athena Mirito - at 2013.07.24 15:56:00
|
9. The Intaki Mercenary - in DUST 514 Fiction [original thread]
Trust I sucked in all the air I could as I dropped to the ground. I was hyperventilating. GǣBreathe,Gǥ Iridina said. GǣBreathe. YouGÇÖre fine. Just breathe.Gǥ GǣWhat happened?Gǥ I asked, taking deep breaths. GǣYou died,Gǥ Iridina sai...
- by Athena Mirito - at 2013.07.23 12:45:00
|
10. The Intaki Mercenary - in DUST 514 Fiction [original thread]
First Impressions The MCC stopped, a lone green light illuminating the ship. GǣWeGÇÖre here,Gǥ Dormid said. GǣI will not hesitate when the test of Faith finds me, for only the strongest conviction will open the gates of paradise. My Faith i...
- by Athena Mirito - at 2013.07.23 12:40:00
|
11. The Intaki Mercenary - in DUST 514 Fiction [original thread]
This is my first Fan Fiction here, though I have written Fan Fiction elsewhere. If my information is incorrect/inaccurate (especially for ships), then correct me. Prologue GǣAthena, run!Gǥ The tank fired, hitting the wall next to me. I ...
- by Athena Mirito - at 2013.07.22 14:44:00
|
| Pages: [1] |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |